The competition, recognized by the profession, aims to reward and promote students, researchers, start-ups and SMEs in charge of research or innovative projects, related to the perfume and cosmetics industry, as well as to promote the research and innovation that will participate in the future of the cosmetics industry.
You know project holders in your network ? Applicants can submit their online application until January 31st midnight
More information and application form here : https://www.thecosmeticvictories.com/
2 prizes are coveted during the competition :
- The Academic Prize, for the most relevant research project that meets the new technical challenges of the cosmetic industry realized by PhD students, post-doctoral fellows and researchers.
- The Industry Prize, for the best cosmetic innovation of the year realized by managers of business-creation projects, innovative start-ups and SMEs.
Innovations for the whole industry:
You can submit any project addressing an issue at any stage of the design and distribution of a product in the fragrance and cosmetics sector. The cosmetics industry includes all companies active in the development and production of:
- plant-based products for the fragrance and cosmetics sector
- active ingredients, as well as functional ingredients (emollients, texturisers, stabilisers, preservatives, etc.)
- formulated products in the areas of skin and hair care, make-up, hygiene, and fragrances
- innovative measuring instruments and methods applicable to the skin, knowledge of the product and its interaction with the skin, hair, teeth, nails, or hair
- biological and sensory tests aimed at better understanding and evaluating the safety and efficacy of raw materials and finished products
- innovative manufacturing machines and equipment, as well as processes involved in the manufacturing and packaging of cosmetic products
- processes of formulations in the sector: powders, emulsions, gels, serums, butters, etc.
- processes to ensure the traceability of materials and finished products
- primary packaging directly in contact with the product: jars, bottles, tubes, caps, dispensing pumps, etc.
- secondary packaging: boxes, cases, etc.
- IOT technologies for the field of Internet-connected beauty
- innovative digital solutions for product distribution and the consumer experience
- innovative solutions for transport and logistics
- (among others…)